Look at that! Two updates, in a month! *applause* Wowo.
Anyways, guess what I have for y’all- that’s right, part 6 of “Weird Things I’ve Said/Done”! I started this series way back in July 2020 (don’t fact check that) and now we’re here!
So, off we go!
- “Really rocking the rabbit aesthetic.”
- “THE CHERRIES”
This won’t make sense without context. Too bad you’re not getting any.
- “You underestimate my insomnia”
My sleep schedule is permanently screwed.
- “You only live once” *takes a bite of my tortilla and tortilla chip sandwich*
- “Terrifying bringer of tentacle death”
Fun fact, I am absolutely terrified of octopi. TERRIFIED.
- “Oh my gods, it’s me as a chicken- sleep deprived.”
- “Orthodontists defy the laws of the world”
- “… I look like a freaking tulip”
- “Did you know, 7% of American adults think that chocolate milk comes from brown cows?”
I am so surprised that I’ve never mentioned this quote.
- “That extremely poetic for explaining how your sanity is fairing”
- “I just got a perfect pear. Feelin’ blessed”
I’m also a but obsessed with Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- “I just texted her, “all hail the glow cloud, mighty floof of despair” so hope that’s not a wrong number”
- “The pterodactyls have been dying for a while now. Infact, they might already be dead.”
- “If you’re attacking my pigtails imma attack you.”
- *replies in backward peace signs*
The Catey communication.
- “Okay, I’m going to need 50 dollars from each of you, except Vi, since apparently she’s unsueable.”
Frends, please stop stealing my stuff.
- “I’M GETTING MY ANXIETY CANDYYY”
School tests suck.
“Okay, I have my sword. Let’s do this.”
“The quesadilla was calling to you.”
Aaaaand that’s it! (I feel like I say that every time)
Don’t forget to check out the other instalments, (Linked below), and comment your favorites!
I love ya, stay cool, and stay safe.