For a while now, I‘ve been getting questions about my blogging process, how I make and take my photos, my site, etc. So, I’m making a post about it!
This post is about my blogging process, but if you guys like it, I can do a series on photography, my site, how to get views/make blogging friends and more!
Let’s get into it!
A Normal Blogging Day
- First of all, I will go get a La Croix. We got some new “Razz-Cranberry” ones, and I am in LOVE. It’s definitely my second favorite. (Hibiscus still wins)
- Second, I put on some music. Sometimes, it’s Taylor Swift. Sometimes, it’s Panic! At The Disco. Most of the time, it’s Falsettos.
- Then, I procrastinate. I check my emails, my reader, and other stuff.
- Like an hour later, I actually write my post.
- After that, I take my photos. It’s not that fancy, all I used for these was one of my blankets, a scrap of fabric, two paperweights, and my head board.
- I then edit the photos with Lightroom presets and upload them to my computer and post!
- (I’m running out of words to say instead of “then”) I make my thumbnail on Canva!
- Next, I come up with a good title, spell check, add tags, all that good stuff!
- Finally, I publish it!
And that’s my process! If you have any questions, comment and I will answer them!
Now, time for the results!
So, for the button, I got barely any quote ideas, so I just went with one of my favorites, the “This one takes the cake. I want cake.” quote! Here it is!
And, for the sign-offs, the winner was… BOTH, because the votes were pretty even and I love them equally.
(It’s so good to have a sign-off now)