What’s up Razzberries! It’s Catie! (and Evin!)
In my last post, I mentioned that I’m a part of the “A Curly Sue’s Ramblings/ A Wanderful Life Blog Tour!!” Today, I’m doing an interview with the one and only, Evin!!!
Now, let’s get into it!
My questions are in italics, and her answers are normal.
– How are you doing right now?
I’m doing pretty good!
– What’s the story of your blog name?
My blog was previously called Thoughts and Dashes, but then I felt like that wasn’t suitable for my blog. I looked for blog name generators, and none of those names were GOOD 😦 I asked my mom and she came up with “Musings of a Curly Sue” (My parents call me Curly Sue becoz of my VERY curly hair) But I was more of a RAMBLER, so I renamed my blog to…………. “A Curly Sue’s Ramblings” and I’m VERY HAPPY with this name!
– How long have you been blogging?
2 months and 4 days!
– Why did you start blogging?
In 6th grade, my friends and I started writing stories of our own and I wrote poems and a few short stories too, My mom was pretty impressed and wanted me to start a blog on blogger to write my stories and poems in it. But then, I switched to WordPress a couple months later and I started writing posts about my everyday life 🙂 I HAVE written a few poems, but I definitely will post stories…………… next year.
– What’s the latest milestone you’ve hit?
200+ followers (seriously, that’s a lot) and 5000 views.
– Who was your first follower?
It was LRose5!! (Hi there. It’s EC. Here’s the link to Lrose5’s blog) She’s also my best friend in the blogosphere!!
– Do your In Real Life friends know about your blog?
Yes they do!
– Do you have a favorite post of yours?
Yeahhh I do!! I have 1. from each month🤪
July- Mission Not-Impossible
– A post you’re excited to write?
I have ONE post that I’m super excited to write, BUT I don’t wanna give anything away 🙂
– How would you describe your writing style?
Ummmm……… I don’t know………. idk.
Nothing found. Error.
-Something you love about the blogging community, and something you hate?
Something I love is……… meeting new people and doing collabs! And one thing I hate in the blogosphere are the CREEPERS and knowing that people can hack into others blogs
-Do you have any internet friends?
Yeahh!! I’ve made lots of friends through Blogging!!
– Just a bit ago, you made a sign-off for my blog! Why did you start your design page, “Featherlight Blog Designz”?
I started it, coz when I was VERY NEW to the community, I knew nothing. I didn’t even know what a blog button was. (I just discovered what a divider is, and where its used.) So I went to a Blog and found a blog design page, and saw that she would design graphics for free! She made me a blog button and I told my mom about the free service that blogger was offering and my mom asked me to learn more about it. I discovered this AMAZING designing/ editing app called Canva and I started playing around with it. A MONTH LATER, I decided to start a blog design page! I wanted to help out bloggers who are new, are just anyone who needs a hand in graphic design! And don’t ask me why I named my blog design business “Featherlights” I don’t know. XD
– Why did you do a blog tour?
I saw one of my blogger friends do a blog tour a few months ago, and I asked her what a blog tour was, how it works and it sounded like lots of fun! To me, it just seemed like a bunch of collabs in the same week and I LOVED doing collabs! So I announced that My main blog and my travel blog will be going on tour when I hit 100+ followers! And I’m having SO much fun hosting this blog tour!!
– Best thing that happened to you, because of blogging?
Made SO many new friends WORLDWIDE!
– A good blogging memory
I have lots of good blogging memories, but one was when I finished my first order at my blog designing “business” and got a good review!
– For you, what takes the longest? The photos, or the post?
It depends. But mostly the photos.
– Finally, do you have any advice for bloggers starting out/people who want to start a blog?
Yes! The first thing I did when I launched my blog is tell other bloggers in the community that I was new here and they checked out my blog! So many other bloggers found my blog by that way. Another thing is to stay active in the community. LIKE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW other blogs :)But the most important thing is to be yourself and write what you want!!
That was all and I had SO much FUNNN answering these questions! Thanks for doing this with me Catie!! Hope you got some pointers from this interview and thanks for taking time to read this!!
~The Curly Sue.
And that’s it! I had a ton of fun doing this! Thanks Evin!
And now, I’m supposed to link the next post, but I think I’ll just paste the schedule right here:
- Kaelyn: Guest post @Kaelyn’s Life. On the 17th of Aug. https://kaelynslife.wordpress.com/2020/08/17/a-curly-sues-ramblings-a-wanderful-life-blog-tour-how-to-convince-your-parents-to-get-a-pet/
- Maeflower: Interview for “A Wanderful Life!” @Musings of a Maeflower. On the 19th of Aug. https://musingsofamaeflower.wordpress.com/2020/08/19/a-curly-sues-ramblings-a-wonderful-life-blog-tour-interview/
- Catie: Interview for “A Curly Sue’s Ramblings” @Catie Blogs. On the 20th of Aug.
- Tia: Guest post @Tall Blonde Tales. On the 21st of Aug.
- AVELINE LIFE: Guest post @Aveline Lifestyle. On the 23rd of August
- Amy: Blog Spotlight for “A Curly Sue’s Ramblings” @Amy’s Musica. On the 24th of August.
Don’t forget to check out Evin and everyone else on the tour!
Still needing a sign-off,