What’s up my Catlandians! (It won in a landslide)
I GOT NOMINATED FOR ANOTHER AWARD!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
And now, the moment you’ve been waiting for, the Q&A.
1. What is the best book you’ve read this year?
AGGH this is such a hard question! I think I would have to go with… (I’m sorry; I’m not by my bookshelf right now) I think I’d have to go with either “Heartless” or “Monday’s not Coming” such a plot twist.
2. Have you picked up any new hobbies over quarantine?
YES! I learned how to play the ukulele and got back into my french lessons. Actually, I finally started blogging again in February, after being absent for TWO YEARS. Oh, and photography. And painting my nails. I could go on and on, really.
3. What is your favorite month of the year?
Hmmm. Probably June, because no school and my birthday.
4. Do you prefer fast or slow-paced books?
I do like books that get straight to the point, but the slow paced ones are usually longer, which means more to read.
5. Do you like poetry?
I think poetry is great! I sure can’t write it (I’m talking to you, 2018 Catie) But it’s fun to read.
6. Is the book always better than the movie?
It really… depends. I could go on and on about how much the Percy Jackson movies suck, but I do know some movies come out better. And plus, the book could really suck and the movie be awesome. There are so many possibilities.
7. What is your favorite kind of blog post to write?
I do love all my posts with all my heart, but I do like posts that are original, like my “How to have a Zoom Sleepover Feat. My Friends”, and all my “Weird Things I’ve Said/Done”. Awards or tags are nice too.
Simple Little Things
Sara @ Sunflower Seeds
Sarah @ Starlight Reader
And everyone else who reads this, because I don’t know ten people.
- How are you doing?
- Have you ever cried during a movie?
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- If you have a nickname, what is it?
- What’s your favorite scent of candle?
- Last thing you bought?
- Butterflies or Ladybugs?
And that’s it!