[Don’t use this graphic]
Hey my dudes!!! I’ll just jump to the surprise:
I GOT NOMINATED FOR A SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD!!!!!!!!!!
TWO OF THEM!!!
I was nominated first on Saturday by Sara @ Sunflower Seeds, then by The Simple Little Things on Sunday!
So, let’s get into it!
-Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their blogs
-Answer the eleven(22) questions given to you
-Nominated 11(22) other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions (Notify them of the nomination)
-List the rules (done) and The Sunshine Blogger Awards graphic(s) in you post
Let’s go see their questions, shall we? (I need to find something other than “Let’s go” to say)
Questions from Sara:
- What’s your favorite season?
Summer, probably because 1: My birthday, 2: Warm-ness, and 3: No school.
- What is a meal that you are a pro at cooking?
I can make quesadillas. That’s pretty much.
- Who / what inspired you to blog?
Funny story, (I might have said this before) I started a blog because I couldn’t make a Youtube Channel (I hate my voice) and started a blog instead. That was 2018, and about the time I started writing as a hobby. I started for about a month, and then abandoned it for 6-8 months, then said I would update, then abandoned it for another 6-8 months, until I started regularly posting this January. I switched from Blogger to WordPress in June. (Sorry. I kinda answered more than needed)
- Sweet or savory?
SWEET. I have a huge sweet tooth.
- What book would you read over and over again and never get bored of it?
I’d have to look at my bookshelf for that, so gimme a second. UPDATE: It’s Heartless, by Marissa Meyer.
- Out of the three, which would you want to be: actor / actress, director, or scriptwriter?
I actually have a project with friends where I do all of those, but my favorite would be scriptwriting. As you should know, I love writing.
- What quote do you stand by / inspires you?
“Don’t let anyone treat you like regular glue. You’re glitter glue.”
- Do you play any sports? If yes, why that specific sport?
I play softball! It was cancelled this year : (
- Where would your dream house be?
Probably New York, because BROADWAY. Maybe Europe.
- One unusual piece of advice?
REMEMBER TO CHARGE YOUR CAMERA BATTERY, AND THE BACKUP BATTERY, AND THE BACKUP BACKUP BATTERY
- What is one good thing that happened to you this week?
Questions from The Simple Little Things:
- How has the blogging experience been to you guys till now?
It’s been great! I love the community and every post I read and write!
- Which is your most favorite preset to use in your blog or even in your photos?
I don’t edit my photos now; but, I’ve been playing around with a few things.
- Your most favorite Spotify/Apple music playlist?
I have a playlist of a few hundred musicals, Panic! at the Disco
(Emo phase) Taylor Swift, and some other stuff. Yes, I have all of them memorized.
- If you do have a bullet journal, what is your theme this month?
I do have a bullet journal, but I haven’t touched it in months.
- What productive thing have you been doing to keep yourself busy?
Other than writing these posts, I’ve been reading, playing ukulele, biking and some other things.
- Your favorite Youtubers?
Insert ever subscription I have: Sam Collins, Thomas Sanders, Kristina Maione, Joana Ceddia, JennxPenn, ColeyDoesThings, Doddleoddle, Safiya Nygaard, Illymation, Bongo Cat, Mel Torrefranca, Elise Ecklund, (NOTE: everyone from here to the end are teen lifestyle peeps you should totally check out) Millie Button, Erika Diane, Addison Nicole, Athena Olivia, Amelie Rose, LifeWithLyric, Laura Bella, Kasi Kay, Miah Kaitlyn, Annie Long.
- Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?
I don’t really, but I want a cat.
- A movie you’d like to watch on the weekends?
MAMMA MIA HERE I GO AGAIN MY MY HOW CAN I RESIST CHA
- One drama novel you’d like to read again and again?
- What kind of smell (Musky/fruit/floral or any other kind) would you like to be in your perfume?
Either vanilla or coconut.
- Your most favorite meal of the day?
Breakfast. When else can you have sugar for a meal?
[Use whichever graphic you want]
☏ XOXLucy @ LifeStyleAddict
☏ Eliana @ The Life of a Girl
☏ Evin @ Thoughts and Dashes
☏ Mary Elizabeth @ Middle Mary
☏ Lrose5 @ My Cozy Corner
☏ Sarah @ Starlight Reader
☏ Meghan @ Meghan’s Teen Life
And yeah; that’s all I can think of. If you want to do the tag, contact me or comment and I’ll add you to the list. I still need a lot more.
- First of all, how are you today?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite song?
- Favorite post of yours?
- Favorite show/movie?
- Do you play an instrument?
- Favorite color?
- Do you play a sport?
- Favorite day of the week?
- A random product you want to tell us about.
- Favorite word?
- Something to say to small bloggers.
(EC: I had a very hard time coming up with questions)
And that’s it! I had so much fun with this.